OHMA™ Weld Cylinders
The OHMA™ Air Over Oil Weld Cylinder operates using an "air over oil" intensification principle to produce non-shock welding force. This method of operation allows the cylinder to remain compact while providing numerous advantages to resistance welding applications:
- Low impact (non-shock) advance to the workpiece for minimal electrode mushrooming and to help maintain tip alignment
- The ability to produce a wide range of forces (e.g. a 2" bore OHMA™ cylinder can produce from 600 to 5000 lbs. of tip force using between 20 and 100 psi air pressure)
- Simple construction and operation to minimize downtime
- Ability to function in any position
- Compact construction to minimize air consumption
- Small bore size to enable multiple cylinders to perform applications with close weld spacing
|Bore Size||OHMA® Weld Cylinder|
|(in)||(mm)||Force Multiplier||Max. Force* (lbs)||Max. Force* (kg)||Force Multiplier||Max. Force* (lbs)||Max. Force* (kg)||Force Multiplier||Max. Force* (lbs)||Max. Force* (kg)|
Refer to the documentation below to learn about available strokes and cylinder mounting styles or contact us.
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days