DuraPin™ Extended Life Fastener Welding Pins
The DuraPin™ is a CenterLine Extended Life Product with a proprietary coating capable of withstanding the challenging welding and stamping environments of the Hot Stamping process. It is available as a Nut Welding Pin or as custom Tooling Locating Pins.
- Superior abrasive wear resistance
- High core and outer hardness
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Low friction surface for superior resistance to weld spatter
- Ability to be applied at high thicknesses for extended operating life
- Ready to ship within 3 weeks of order placement
Choose the DuraPin for:Better Value - Depending on the application, the DuraPin can last from 2 to 20 times longer than existing pins thus reducing downtime and maintenance needs.
Reduced inventory - With less pin replacement frequency, in-house inventory requirements will be reduced.
Ideal for Hot Stamped parts welding – The highly abrasive nature of hot stamped material and laser cut holes demand the use of a robust and abrasion resistant solution. The DuraPin has the hardness and wear resistance to effectively weld hot stamped parts.
Contact CenterLine for information on ordering your welding or locator pins with the DuraPin option.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days