OHMA® Weld Cylinders
The OHMA Air Over Oil Weld Cylinder operates using an "air over oil" intensification principle to produce non-shock welding force. This method of operation allows the cylinder to remain compact while providing numerous advantages to resistance welding applications:
- Low impact (non-shock) advance to the workpiece for minimal electrode mushrooming and to help maintain tip alignment
- The ability to produce a wide range of forces (e.g. a 2" bore OHMA cylinder can produce from 600 to 5000 lbs. of tip force using between 20 and 100 psi air pressure)
- Simple construction and operation to minimize downtime
- Ability to function in any position
- Compact construction to minimize air consumption
- Small bore size to enable multiple cylinders to perform applications with close weld spacing
|Bore Size||OHMA® Weld Cylinder|
|(in)||(mm)||Force Multiplier||Max. Force* (lbs)||Max. Force* (kg)||Force Multiplier||Max. Force* (lbs)||Max. Force* (kg)||Force Multiplier||Max. Force* (lbs)||Max. Force* (kg)|
Refer to the documentation below to learn about available strokes and cylinder mounting styles or contact us.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days