CenterLine's expertise lies in joining, metal forming and coating applications for:
- Mass Transit
Supported processes include:
- Resistance Spot Welding - Materials include: Hot Stamp, HSLA coated materials, Martensite, and Aluminum
- Gas Metal Arc Welding - Single and twin wire applications, Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Sheet Piercing, Forming and Joining - Staking studs/nuts, hole pierce, shearing operations, toy tab for PCL patches and others
- Mechanical Assembly - Staking, riveting, hinges and ball joint rivets
- Laser Welding
- Laser Cutting - For tube and hot stamped parts
- Tube Bending and Fabrication - Bending, swaging, piercing, custom forming and end preparation
- Drawn-Arc Stud Welding
- Resistance Welding, Other - Hot upset, butt, roll spot, wire & tube (to self or to sheet)
- Sealing Systems - Adhesives and foam-in-place gasket install (including curing)
Mass Transit IndustryAlthough our main focus is the automotive industry, we also have supplied the mass transit industry with many flexible welding systems for heavy gauge and high strength metal welding applications. This industry requires equipment that is flexible and can withstand demanding application requirements which we have the experience, and custom product capabilities to satisfy.
From overhead gantry systems to specialized cells and custom welding packages, CenterLine has supplied its mass transit customers with equipment to successfully and consistently assemble today's mass transit vehicles. Our system installations can be found in North America, Europe, and China.
We have developed welding systems suitable for:
- Stainless Steel, COR-TEN and HSLA materials
- Multiple sheet thicknesses and gauges
- High weld force requirements (5000 lbs +)
- Demanding surface finish requirements
Aerospace/DefenseDue to many benefits offered by cold spray, the aerospace and defense industries have embraced this process as a practical solution for the repair and maintenance of numerous vehicle and damage/wear susceptible component parts.
CenterLine has contributed to many Cold Spray applications, including:
- Corrosion Repair of Ion Vapor Deposition (IVD) - Aluminum coatings on Aircraft Landing Gear
- Aluminum cladding repair - Aircraft Wing
- Corrosion repair of Light Armoured Vehicles
- Magnesium casting repairs - Helicopter Components
- EMI Shielding - Combat Vehicles
Visit our Cold Spray website for more details about the Cold Spray process, technology, and equipment.
CenterLine's process and application experiences are suited to welding, metal forming and coating applications for other industries, including appliances, building materials, consumer goods, and electronics.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
Meet our Team Monday! Meet Karl Mroczkowski, Employee Development Training and Safety Coordinator. Karl has been a part of our team since 2014, and loves engaging with his fellow employees. Read his full story here: https://t.co/j5cmHX2s5N https://t.co/kTDXLHqRe6
Current NewsCenterLine Launches KapTec™