- Documentation Portal
- FTP Site
- Employee Access
CenterLine (Windsor) Limited is a Canadian-based, privately held corporation specializing in advanced automation processes and joining technologies that satisfy resistance welding, metal forming, and cold spray applications. We are a vertically integrated enterprise with product offerings ranging from welding consumables to fully automated production systems.
Our primary customers include OEMs and Tier suppliers in the automotive, mass transit, aerospace and defense industries. Aside from our main operations in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, CenterLine also has manufacturing and/or service support facilities in the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Romania, India, and China to support our customers' international operations.
With 65 years of business experience, CenterLine continues to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and processes that help our customers maintain their competitive advantage.
- Privately held corporation located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada; our Canada/US border location, directly across from Detroit, Michigan, is the busiest international trade crossing in North America.
- Nine (9) manufacturing sites and four (4) sales and technical support offices
- Employs nearly 1000 skilled trades and professionals
- Approximately 545,000 sq ft. (50,600 m2) of manufacturing space.
- Specialize in advanced automation processes and technologies primarily for resistance welding, fastener welding, metal forming and coating needs
- Main customers are OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 in the automotive, mass transit, aerospace and defense industries
- Financially stable with a strong level of re-investment in plant and equipment to maintain modern and competitive production facilities
- Highly skilled and experienced engineering, sales, project management, process development and technical support staff
- Numerous patented products and processes to remain at the forefront of key welding and coating technologies
- Support skilled trades development through apprenticeship and co-op programs in regional high schools, community colleges, and universities
- Awarded Canada’s Best Managed Company status since 2013, achieved Platinum Club Designation in 2020
Focused on our business objectives and driven by continual improvement initiatives, the management and employees of CenterLine are committed to lead in the manufacturing of innovative welding and metal forming products. We strive to:
1. Provide reliable, durable and maintainable products
2. Minimize any negative impact on the environment
3. Meet all customers’ expectations
4. Decrease scrap and rework
5. Regularly review and communicate identified performance measures
6. Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements to which the organization subscribes
Statement of Purpose
To design, develop, manufacture and commission solutions to complex material joining problems for OEMs, tier suppliers, and integrators of the global automotive, aerospace, and mass transit industries. We are a vertically integrated solution provider with a track record of taking the risk out of the most challenging projects. We stand by our solutions and remain on site until our commitments have been realized.
Statement of Values
At CenterLine we are proud to be a family-owned company that embraces the responsibility of supporting our employees and the communities in which we operate. We provide opportunities to our employees to achieve their personal career goals and provide the premium quality products and services to which our customers have become accustomed. Living our values every day benefits all of our stakeholders.
1. Create an Ideal Work Environment for All Employees
2. Invest In Our Community
3. Ensure Our Customers are Fully Satisfied
4. Conduct Ourselves Ethically, Respectfully, and with Honesty
5. Pursue Technical Excellence
6. Recognize the Importance of Suppliers in our Success
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: