- Documentation Portal
- FTP Site
- Employee Access
CenterLine's cap electrodes are manufactured using advanced cold-forming techniques to produce high quality, affordably priced, male and female caps. Cap production is closely monitored using SPC data tracking, for quick diagnostics, repair, and re-ordering which shortens downtime. An extensive range of styles and materials are available.
Standard CenterLine electrode caps are available in:
- RWMA Class 1 (C15000; CuZr; zirconium-copper), creates less weld spatter and less energy to weld.
- RWMA Class 2 (C18150; CuCrZr; Chrome-Zirconium-Copper), the most economical cap and universal cap.
- RWMA Class 20 (C15760; CuAl2O3; GlidCop dispersion strengthened copper), longer weld life and works well on all steels.
- Standard diameters of 1/2", 5/8" 3/4", 13mm, 16mm and 20mm.
- RWMA standard nose styles: A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- ISO standards in accordance with ISO 5121.
- Non-standard styles and specifications (quoted upon request).
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
Game time is 7:05 pm against the London Knights at the WFCU Centre. Let's Go Spits! ⠀⠀⠀ Proud Sponsor of Windsor Spitfires Hockey Club.⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ #Windsor #Spitfires #WindsorSpitfires #centerlinewindsor#whateverittakes #YQG @windsorspitfireshockey https://t.co/ffBe34TdHp