Consumable Welding Products
CenterLine is a recognized leader in the manufacturing and supply of resistance welding consumables. We offer a variety of standard and custom electrode products that satisfy North American and European standards.
All products are available in a range of copper alloys and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. An extensive finished goods inventory ensures standard products are available when needed.
We manufacture and supply:
- Adapters - cap & electrode, male & female offset, straight and multiple bend, hex & J shape
- Electrodes-block type, offset, pointed and radius tip, spade tip, swivel tip
- Grease equalizers
- Holders-close-coupled, cylinder mounted, gun type, offset and standard non-ejector, paddle type, platen mount
- Laminated shunts
- Seam welding wheels
- Machine arms
- Stud & Weld Nut electrodes
- Water tubes
Our patented Stud & Weld Nut Electrodes feature:
- Automatic and accurate CenterLine positioning of pilotless nuts
- Insulated pin and sleeve to prevent pin from arcing against weld nut threads
- Easily converted for welding screws and studs through removal of pilot pin
- Copper tungsten welding face
- Internal water cooling
- Minimal maintenance
Contact us to receive a copy of CenterLine's Resistance Welding Product Guide.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: