The Machinery Division is a complete single-source solutions provider of custom automated assembly systems (resistance, arc & laser welding, metal forming) and related machinery integration components (tooling, fixtures, end effectors, rotary tables, gauging). This division supplies complete part/process development, machine design, manufacturing, testing, installation, training, service, and project support.
- Plant Size:
- 263,000 sq. ft. ( 24,430m²)
- Manufacturing and Materials:
2 Bays 200' x 50'
2 Bays 360' x 50'
- Machinery Integration:
2 Bays 420' x 50'
2 Bays 420' x 60'
1 Bay 330' x 90'
- Machinery Integration
- Resistance Spot Welding - Various materials, including Hot Stamp, HSLA materials, Martensite and Aluminum
- Resistance Welding, Other - Fastener or nut/stud, Hot upset, butt, roll spot, wire & tube (to self or to sheet)
- Arc Welding (GMAW) (FCAW) - Single and twin wire applications, steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Drawn-Arc Stud Welding
- Laser Welding
- Laser Cutting - Cells for tube and hot stamped parts
- Tube Bending - Swaging, piercing, custom forming, and end preparation
- Sheet Piercing, Forming and Joining - Including staking studs/nuts, hole piercing, and shearing operations
- Mechanical Assembly - Staking, riveting, hinges and ball joint rivets
- Sealing Systems - Adhesives and foam-in-place gasket install (including curing)
- Cold Spray Coating - Corrosion protection, metal restoration, conductive layers (on glass) and wear abatement
- Bending/Forming (Press Brake)
- CNC Machining (Milling, Lathe, Boring, Grinding)
- Controls Programming
- Electrical Design
- Fabrication (frames, transfers, guarding)
- Heat Treating
- Panel Build
- Single and Multi-Station Assembly
- Waterjet Cutting
- Wire EDM
- Machinery installation, start-up and service support
- Prototype development and sample parts
- Process and part development via weld engineering group and lab
- Low volume or service part production
- Ramp up volume production solutions for simple or sub-assembly operations
- Resistance and MIG welding training for engineering and maintenance personnel
- Dassault, CATIA
- PTC ProEngineer
- AutoCAD Inventor
- Rails and cross members
- Instrument panels
- Seats - seat backs, tracks, risers, floor latches, seat drive components
- Intrusion beams
- Fuel fillers
- Controls arms - links and torsion bars
- Cradles (engine & suspension)
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
@YvonnePilon Thank you @YvonnePilon!
Current NewsCenterLine achieves Platinum Club status