OHMA™ Clinch Press
The OHMA™ Clinch Press is a compact, stationary press that is designed for easy integration into robotic cells for clinch fastener installation. Equipped with an OHMA cylinder that is configurable from 4-70 tons the OHMA Clinch Press can be used across a wide range of applications.
The OHMA Clinch Press can be used for self-pierce or pre-pierced fastener installation. The standard OHMA Clinch Press can be configured with a variety of fastener feeding options to help reduce cycle time based on the application and part geometry.
- Configurable tonnage of 4-70 tons, and for special applications up to 200 tons.
- Slug detection capable - for self-piercing applications
- OHMA cylinder has soft-touch, non-shock approach to workpiece
- 1/4" or 1/2" high-force work stroke
- Lowcost ability to monitor the process by monitoring intensification pressure
- Can utilize Upper Clinch nut system, QFP or spear feeders.
- Configurable for nut or stud applications
- Available with VeriFast™ IA fastener detection