CenterLine's Weld Series actuators are designed for optimal weld quality and ease of use. All designs are based on CenterLine's "soft-touch" operating principle which enables the actuators to advance to the workpiece with minimal impact and then intensify to the required weld force.
This method of operation:
- Protects workpiece geometry
- Extends electrode life by minimizing electrode mushrooming and maintaining electrode alignment
- Simplifies machinery designs by reducing the need for additional clamps and fixturing
- Provides users with actuators that have a wide operating range to enable adjustments as part and process conditions change
- OHMA® Air over Oil Weld Cylinders - compact, high force; they satisfy heavy gauge resistance welding needs and are the most versatile and practical weld cylinder systems available in the market.
- STAAC® Air Weld Cylinders - a series of practical, low impact air cylinders; they are suitable for pneumatic only resistance welding needs. The STAAC cylinders are only supplied as part of a CenterLine welding gun assembly.
- CenterLine Servo Actuators - proprietary weld gun actuators designed to adapt to many servo motor brands; they offer the benefits of servo driven weld applications without the need for a dedicated robot.
Contact us to learn more about our cylinders/actuators.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days