View our Machinery Division photo gallery here.
CenterLine is a complete single-source solutions provider of custom automated assembly systems (resistance, arc & laser welding, metal forming) and related machinery integration components (tooling, fixtures, end effectors, rotary tables, gauging). Our custom automation division supplies complete part/process development, machine design, manufacturing, installation, training, service, and project support.
From stand-alone welding cells to fully automated production systems, CenterLine can provide nearly any level of program support to ensure successful design, build, installation, and commissioning of production equipment. We are a preferred supplier to a majority of Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers operating in North America.
With over 65 years of experience in welding and metal fabrication, CenterLine is ideally suited to supplying practical, innovative, and high-quality custom automation solutions for:
- Automated robotics assembly systems
- Resistance, arc and laser welding
- Mechanical fastener assembly technologies
- Tube Processing
- Part and process development
- Equipment installation, training, service, and support
- Engineering support
Collectively, the CenterLine group of companies has the equipment, staff skillset, and experience to satisfy a wide range of custom automation needs. We have extensive experience with automotive structural component projects such as:
- Instrument Panel Cross Car Beam
- Front & Rear Rails
- Front & Rear Wheelhouses
- Inner & Outer Sills/Rockers
- Control Arms & Suspension Linkages
- Front & Rear Cradles
- Trailer Hitches
- Seats - seatbacks, tracks, risers, floor latches
Standard Turnkey ProductsCenterLine's machinery integration activities have led to the development of several standard turnkey welding and material handling products. Each development has undergone significant field testing and been integrated into varied production environments to ensure its performance under real-world operating conditions.
In keeping with CenterLine's emphasis on practical, robust, and efficient product design principles, we offer these standard products:
- PinPoint™ Solution
- KapTec™ Weld Cap Maintenance
- Stationary Welding Machines (FlexFast™, CLCS FlexFast™ Lite)
- Fastener Detection Solutions (VeriFast™ LVDT and MicroView)
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days