Supersonic Spray Technologies Division
SST supplies a range of proprietary cold spray equipment and supplies to repair, restore, refinish and recoat manufactured products. We conduct R&D to further cold spray developments and perform process development work to identify commercially viable applications for cold spray technology.
Visit www.supersonicspray.com for detailed information on our Cold Spray products and services.
MAP TO LOCATION
- Plant Size:
- Operating in Automation Components facility
- Tier suppliers to the aerospace, defense, and automotive industries
- Technology Competencies
- Cold spray coatings
- Corrosion protection
- Metal restoration
- Conductive layers (on glass) wear abatement.
- CNC Machining (milling, lathe, boring, grinding)
- Controls programming
- Electrical design
- Fabrication (frames, transfers, guarding)
- Panel build
- Single and multi-station assembly
- Wire EDM
- Application development
- Custom powder & coating development
- Demo & shows
- Engineering support
- Equipment selection
- Machining services
- Metallurgical analysis
- On-site spraying
- Process development
- Research & development
- Trials, short run
- Metal restoration - Engine blocks, castings, molds and dies, weld seams, auto body repair, HVAC equipment, refrigeration equipment, heat exchangers.
- Thermal barriers - aluminum piston heads, manifolds, disc brakes, aircraft engine components.
- Thermal dissipation - copper or aluminum heat sinks for electronics.
- Wear-resistant coatings - metallic-ceramic matrix, solid lubricant matrix with base metals.
- Electrically conductive coatings - copper or aluminum patches on metal, ceramic or polymeric components.
- Localized corrosion protection - zinc or aluminum deposits on affected helms, weldments or other joints.
- Biomedical coatings - biocompatible/bioactive materials on orthopedic implants, prostheses, dental implants.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: