Nut Weld Detection
CenterLine has combined its proven nut and stud welding technology with the latest in fastener detection systems to develop the VeriFast™ family of products.
The VeriFast™ nut/stud detection systems can sense a range of potential weld fault conditions and provide weld controls with real-time feedback that identifies conditions that fall outside programmed weld process parameters.
The system is available in three (3) configurations:
- VeriFast™ IA
- The newest technology in the VeriFast™ fastener detection family of products.
- Lower cost weld pins compared to VeriFast™ LVDT.
- Signal conditioner not required.
- VeriFast™ LVDT
- Original fastener detection technology; geared toward existing equipment
- VeriFast™ MicroView
- Digital control solution for VeriFast™ IA, LVDT, and other analog devices.
View our Weld Fastener Monitoring Best Practices webinar here.
View our VeriFast™ Error Detection capability video here.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days