Custom Welding Guns
CenterLine is an approved supplier to several automotive OEMs and major industry Tier 1 suppliers of customer specified welding guns.
With manufacturing and engineering operations in North America and Europe, CenterLine has the capabilities and experience to satisfy virtually any standard or custom design welding gun requirement.
One of our unique developments is our Inverted Gun concept for high volume, robotics fed, fastener welding applications. This approach delivers a number of process improvements. To learn more, read our latest Tech Brief or view a short video that illustrates this concept in action.
Some of our unique solutions:
- Dual servo and air/oil welding guns for close weld spacing and high volume production needs.
- "Strip clearance" pinch guns that enable part loading without the need to shuttle guns into position.
- Light force (max. 1000 lbs / 450 kg), compact welding guns with a multi-flange design for robotic or portable usage.
- Complete nut welding stations with tip clearance and nut detection features.
- Heavy duty compact portable weld guns with integrated bail and hangers.
- Large throat (6 ft / 1.8 m) stainless steel formed arms, mass transit welding gun.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days