CLCS FlexFast™ Lite
The CenterLine CLCS FlexFast™ Lite configured stationary welder is a compact, versatile, welding machine designed for production fastener welding applications. This design includes many standard features that ensure the FlexFast Lite produces consistent weld quality, is easily operated, and has minimal maintenance requirements.
CLCS FlexFast™ LiteThe smart fastener welding solution.
The CLCS FlexFast™ Lite offers:
- Robust construction – up to 13.3kN (3000 lbs) weld force capacity
- Ability to weld up to M10 sized fasteners - Application/fastener dependent
- Low impact, “soft-touch” operation to minimize electrode wear, deflection and part deformation. This promotes higher quality welding and lower maintenance needs.
- One (1) or two (2) OHMA® air/oil weld actuators with configurable spacing
- Able to perform two welds with one set-up; with one weld per cycle
- Accurate control over weld forces over a wide range of air pressure settings
- Interchangeable lower tooling enables rapid changeover for multi-application needs
- Provides high part quality at a competitive cost
CLCS HMI Features
- Reduced cost compared to a PLC and standard HMI while maintaining high quality and safety
- No software license fees
- Wi-Fi “over-the-air” updates for firmware, if required
- No programming required
- Programmable scheduled maintenance notifications
- Discrete weld control communication
- Ready to use controller and HMI
- Dynamic high resolution touch screen
- Weld and feeder communications
- Active in-process weld monitoring
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days