The VeriFast™ Laser fastener detection system represents the combination of CenterLine’s nut and stud welding electrode expertise with industry proven sensing technology. The VeriFast system is a linear measurement device capable of detecting a number of critical assembly process variables such as fastener presence, orientation, and position.
This in-process monitoring capability allows you to track the quality and repeatability of your projection welding process to avoid incurring the costs of manufacturing parts that are out of specification.
- Able to sense the presence of a single fastener at the point of weld.
- Capable of sensing piloted and non-piloted nuts and weld studs.
- Able to detect when the weld pin has returned to the home position (to verify system readiness to start a new cycle).
- Position data is directly communicated from the Laser to the weld monitoring system by an analog voltage signal.
- Detects mislocated, missing or improper weld nuts and studs.
- Detects missing or misloaded parts/stampings.
- Fully integrated to CenterLine’s FlexFast™, FlexFast Lite, FlexFast Acrobat, and FlexGun™ welders.
- Can adapt to most automated resistance welding systems.
- Operable in any orientation.
- Available in 50, 75 and 100 mm stroke lengths.
- Accurate to ± .2mm (based on 50 mm stroke).
- No need for external guarding.
- Resists contamination, easily serviced.
- Re-deployable over multiple programs/applications.
- Requires 24 volts and a maximum of 50 psi air to operate.
- Provides actual linear signal which can be calibrated to indicate the measurement.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: