Roll Spot Welders - SeamTec™
The SeamTec™ Welder is a practical seam welding system that is designed for ease of integration into roll mills, stand-alone or robotic seam welding applications. Its compact design allows for "on bed" mounting in roll mills adjacent to roll stand tooling and is ideal for tight, stand-alone machine applications.
The SeamTec™ Welder is available in three sizes:
- SEAMTEC 1200 is recommended for lighter applications (e.g., window sashes and light sections).
- SEAMTEC 3000 & SEAMTEC 4000 can be used for heavier applications such as on bumpers and rails.
- Eliminates the need to "split" roll tooling into two mills.
- No synchronization of drive speeds required between the mill and the welder.
- Self-equalizing heads minimize force on the workpiece and provide automatic compensation for wheel wear or dressing.
- Typical speeds of 20 - 35 fpm on most applications.
Contact us to get more information on the SeamTec™ welder.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: