Cap Maintenance SystemsCenterLine’s KapTec™ product family is designed to automate the cap servicing operations across a wide variety of applications. It is designed to dress caps and automate the cap removal and replacement process.
CenterLine is the only manufacturer of a self-contained, fully automated cap dressing and cap replacement unit for single ped or dual ped guns.
From robot carried guns to dual ped gun applications, the KapTec system is a solution for all cap servicing needs.
Compared to manual cap changes, KapTec offers:
- improved uptime
- reduced maintenance requirements
- improved electrode adapter life
- Modular design improves serviceability; core components are common across the entire KapTec product line.
- Integrated cap presence detection to verify correct cap removal and installation.
- Extracted cap collection with easy removal.
- Compact design minimizes floor space requirement.
- Available in Dresser-only configuration.
- With an optional magazine cover included, caps are protected from expulsion and debris before installation onto electrode adapters.
- Dress and change caps on any gun.
- Common core components minimize spare parts inventory.
- Improve machine/cell uptime.
- Minimize operator exposure to the inside of the cell.
- Better electrode adapter life (no manual cap removal).
- Quick refill with spare magazines.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
Remembering and honouring all those who served. Lest we forget. #RemembranceDay2020 https://t.co/ZZ1m69tVsO