Cap Maintenance SystemsCenterLine’s KapTec™ product family is designed to automate cap maintenance across a wide variety of applications. It is designed to dress caps and automate the cap changing process.
CenterLine is the only manufacturer of a self-contained, fully automated cap dressing and cap changer unit for Single Ped or Dual Ped Guns, that does not require a robot.
From robot carried guns to Dual Ped gun applications, the KapTec™ system is a solution for all cap servicing needs.
Compared to manual cap changes, KapTec offers:
- improved uptime
- reduced maintenance requirements
- improved electrode adapter life
- Modular design improves serviceability; core components are common across the entire KapTec™ product line.
- Integrated cap presence detection to verify correct cap removal and installation.
- Extracted cap collection with easy removal.
- Compact design minimizes floor space requirement.
- Available in Dresser-only configuration.
- With an optional magazine cover included, caps are protected from expulsion and debris before installation onto electrode adapters.
- Magazines hold 60% more caps than other brands.
- Dress and change caps on any gun.
- Common core components minimize spare parts inventory.
- Improve machine/cell uptime.
- Minimize operator exposure to the inside of the cell.
- Better electrode adapter life (no manual cap removal).
- Magazine quick exchange off-line refilling
- Gentle cap extraction with no requirement for a robot or gun to move during extraction
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: