High Speed Fastener Solution™
CenterLine's High Speed Fastener Solution™ (HSFS) is a configurable cell comprised of several CenterLine configured products. These can include one or more of the following: PinPoint™ Solution, SoftMount™ Gun, and FlexFast™ HD Window Welder.The HSFS is a compact design that consolidates manually operated projection welders into one cell, saving labour and floor space.
The advantages of a flexible HSFS:
- The PinPoint™ Solution offers the flexibility to feed many different workpieces into the cell without the need for costly workpiece holding fixtures.
- The PinPoint Solution provides a workpiece buffer allowing the operator time to do other tasks. The HSFS cell can continue to run through breaks and lunch. (Disconnects operator from the cadence of the machine.)
- Integrated pattern matching camera for workpiece verification.
- The robot can pick more than one workpiece at the same time.
- The SoftMount™ Gun Inverted Feed Process (IFP) has built-in compliance to locate the workpiece while the fastener is loaded to the lower electrode, reducing cycle time.
- The robot presents the workpiece to the SoftMount™ Gun on various planes, no part fixturing is required.
- Multiple SoftMount™ Guns can have a different fastener, providing flexibility to handle many different workpieces.
- Only complete workpieces are dropped onto the finished part exit conveyor, eliminating parts with missing fasteners.
- New workpieces can be added to the cell without costly conveyor part fixture changes.
- Other processes like drawn arc studs, clinch fastener press, part marking, etc. can be integrated into the cell.
- The FlexFast™ HD Window Welder with a wide opening can be fixtured to weld many small workpieces.
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days