WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
COVID-19 information update for our customers, partners & suppliers
2020 was a year of unique challenges for many individuals and companies worldwide. It was a time that not only questioned our readiness and strength but, most importantly, the need for us to join together to overcome these difficulties.
At CenterLine, we are committed to health, safety and doing all we can to maintain a high level of individual and community care. As the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve in 2021, it is critical to keep you informed of the decisive actions we have been taking. Throughout our worldwide operations and in the communities where we live and work, we continue to promote personal well-being and prevent the coronavirus spread.
CenterLine’s management team meets daily to overcome this very challenging situation. We continue to reinforce several safety measures, including:
- Ensuring that staff and visitors in our buildings are practicing physical distancing
- Carefully managing building access. All entrances are secure, and those visiting our offices are required to complete a short questionnaire before entering the premises
- Additional hand sanitizer has been provided for each building with more frequent cleaning of often-touched surfaces and common areas
- Meetings & communications are being managed virtually
- Highly visible signage to emphasize strict preventative measures to employees and visitors.
Our commitment is that our employees, customers, and suppliers remain our highest priority during these challenging and ever-changing times. Our hearts go out to those affected by the coronavirus, especially our employees and their families; we wish them good health and strength. With teamwork, determination and optimism, we will overcome this. We are in this together!
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: